Thanks to our passionate community who contributed all our headline features and 50% of the bug fixes this realease!
- #9947 by @Hudell - Pierre H. Lehnen : GDPR Right to be forgotten
- #10086 @ubarsaiyan - Utkarsh Barsaiyan : Preview reply-to message
- #9726 by @kb0304 - Karan Bedi : MP3 encoded audio recordings
- #9732 by @Hudell - Pierre H. Lehnen : Ability to set 2FA max delta
GDPR right to be forgotten
Admins can configure what what will happen to a user’s messages when they delete their accounts:
- Keep: The user will be deleted but their messages will be kept.
- Delete: The user and their messages will be deleted.
- Unlink: The user will be deleted, their messages kept but not linked to an account.
Preview reply-to message
If a user has disabled
Collapse Embedded Media by Default they will be able to preview the
message they are replying to.
For a full list of features added and bugs fixed, please see the full Rocket.Chat 0.63 release changelog on GitHub.