Rocket.Chat is proud to announce a new release of Rocket.Chat, version 0.71.
Highlights and breaking changes include:
- Update room’s
lastMessageproperty and convert the starred property to the same format (#12266)
- Add expiration date to API login tokens and fix duplicate login tokens created by LDAP (#12186)
Starred property andÂ
lastMessageÂ property now share the same format
lastMessage property was not being updated when reactions were added to the message. From this release onwards, every time the last message receives a reaction, it will send an update of the room’s object, thus it should not break anything and simply send the room updates more often.
Expiration date added to API login tokens and duplicate login tokens fixed
The session tokens created by an API login were not defining an expiration date that would have allowed users to use the returned token for integrations, bots, etc., without worrying about the token being expired. This change means the API login will now generate a normal session token with an expiration date, and if you need a persistent token it is henceforth possible to define them at
My Account > Personal Access Token or via API-specific methods http://wordpress.rocket.chat/docs/developer-guides/rest-api/users/generatepersonalaccesstoken/ Any token already created via API login will not be changed to carry an expiration date, only the new ones will be affected.
- sidenav size on large screens (#12372)
- PDF message attachment preview (client side rendering) (#10519 by @kb0304)
- Add help wanted section to Readme (#12432)
- Allow the imports to accept any file type (#12425)
- Slack importer: image previews not showing (#11875 by @madguy02)
- users.register endpoint to not create a user if username is already being used (#12297)
- Last message not updating after message delete if
show deleted statusis on (#12350)
- Email sending with GDPR user data #12487
Thanks to our Lead Engineer Diego Sampaio for his help on this bug fix.
Thank you all for helping us on this release!