Add osTicket notifications via a new WebHook in Rocket.Chat
- In Rocket.Chat go to “Administration”->”Integrations” and create “New Integration”
- Choose Incoming WebHook
- Follow all instructions like Enable, give it a name, link to channel etc.
- Press Save change and copy the Webhook URL.
- Go to your osTicket project, ie.
http://your.ip.address/osticket/scpIt’s in the project “admin” panel, and “manage > plugins”.
- Download plugin in https://github.com/tuudik/osticket-rocketchat and click in “add a new plugin”, install plugin in directory include/plugins.
- With plugin Rocket.Chat notifier installed, config it. Paste Rocket.Chat webhook url in form webhook, set a bot username, emoji icon, alert color and save changes.
- Test the webhook by creating a new ticket.