Here you will find how to install and use the Bitbucket Server Integration.
You can install our Bitbucket Server Integration Rocket.Chat App from your Rocket.Chat Administration area.
- Go to Administration > Apps
- Search for the Bitbucket Server Integration and click on the item
- Click on the Install button
- Click on Activate
Now that you have the app installed in your server, it is time to configure the integration with your Bitbucket instance.
In order to enable notifications, you have to connect a channel or private group to one or more Bitbucket repositories; To connect the channel or private group, access it and execute the slashcommand
/bitbucket-server connect REPO_URL, where:
- REPO_URL: is the url of the repository you want to connect to, e.g.
You will receive an ephemeral message with further instructions on how to add a Webhook to your Bitbucket repository.
Now go to your Bitbucket repository and create a new Webhook. In the URL field, paste the URL that was generated for you in the ephemeral message (e.g.,
After that Bitbucket will send notifications on some events to the connected channel or private room.
Note: Only some of the available events are interpreted by the Rocket.Chat App. Those are Repository Push, Pull Request Opened, Approved, Merged and Declined. Any webhook sent to Rocket.Chat from other events will not result in any kind of notification being sent.
- If you want to connect the same repository to another channel or private group, simply repeat the process on them, using the same repository URL;