Share this on:
Release Date: December 21, 2020.
- iOS 11+
- Android 6+
- Rocket.Chat server 0.70.0+
Now the app fully supports RTL languages and, as first language using it, we're introducing Arabic.
We added all actions a user needs to administrate a channel, like remove user, set owner, mute, etc.
- Support client certificates for SSL.
- Ease white labelling for Android.
- Add username on status messages.
- Empty space on Messagebox.
- Chats order.
- Filenames are incorrect in non-latin alphabets on upload.
- App not prompting join code for password protected channels.
- Light theme not working on Android with Dark Theme set.
- Thread message flickering while thread parent isn't found.
- Messages overlapping and emoji keyboard not opening.
- Initial users' status is not fetched.
- Update Loading logo.
- Share extension and save image not working on Android 10.
- Build official apps on CI.
- Force normalized params for 2FA.
- Re-enable Jitsi Chat.
- Add Arabic.
- Update fr.
- Add missing zh_TW and zh_CN strings.
What To Expect Next?
New status icons!
Manuela is a Demand Generation Specialist at Rocket.Chat
Team collaboration: 5 reasons to improve it and 6 ways to master it
Our best content, once a week